SV Now Offers COTS VITA 67 (Coaxial/RF) Cable Assemblies in Distribution!
SV Microwave now offers a complete line of VITA 67 coaxial/RF cable assemblies to 2.92mm (SVK) male connectors. SV’s unique connector retention mechanism makes installing and removing the cable assemblies easier than competition! SV's floating SMPM coaxial contacts ensure excellent RF performance in any mating condition. These parts are also designed for side-by-side implementation with VITA 46 hardware and are cabled to Ø.047 and Ø.086 coaxial cable types.
Find readily available COTS parts now:
- 7032-6728-XXX: SMPM Female VITA to SMA Male Cable Assemblies (Ø.047 Cable) - 6" and 12"
- 7032-6729-XXX: SMPM Female VITA to SMA Male Cable Assemblies (Ø.086 Cable) - 6" and 12"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- RF interconnect on the VPX platform
- Side by side implementation other VITA hardware
- Signals route under the backplane to enable quick disconnect
- Lowers Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR)
- Coaxial board to board interconnect solution (DC to 65 GHz)
- Unique SV connector retention mechanism offers significant ease of assembly/disassembly
- Floating SMPM contacts ensure excellent performance in any mating condition
- Designed for Ø.047 and Ø.085 cable types
- Rugged applications that require small form factors
- High-reliability, high-density mil-aero applications
- Embedded systems solutions
- SIGINT, ground base station & communication systems, avionics, and radar systems
Download the Application Note HERE